Wednesday, February 8, 2012

10 months ago today!!

10 months ago today, I remember reaching for a little girl that was very curious about where she was and what was going on. I tried picking her up and she began to cry. It took me 3 tries to finally scoop her from the nannies arms and watch her little heart shatter. She cried for a while but settled down once I sat down with her to chat to the nanny and the orphanage director. She began to scream once we were done talking with them and they got up to leave. She watched as they walked out the revolving door and she was left with us.

She was scared, I was scared and we both cried together. I whispered in her ear that I will never hurt you but only promise to love her. Soon after that she fell asleep in my arms and we made our way up to our room, where she slept for 45- 60 mins.

This picture she is clutching the only thing she new from her previous life and scared to death.



10 months later. she is well adjusted to live as a canadian. She loves to dance, sing read stories and soaks up any type of learning. She is truly our blessing, everyday, I look at her it's  a constant reminder how the master had the perfect plan. She is beautiful and keeps us tired daily.

For anyone that reads this blog and as ever thought about adoption, it's amazing!We are praying that things will come together for us so we can add to our family  and head back to China for another child.

My little girl, you have made me the proudest momma. Love you Wang Feng Yan....Madiayn Feng Yan Schraud.xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments: