Friday, July 20, 2012

Uncle Sim Budgell's farewell

Today one of the greatest men I have known other then my grandpa is being laid to rest . I am blogging about this because I want to remember the day and be able to talk to my little princess about it.

For those who knew him, he was a man with no education. But could fix anything wrong with a vechile. He couldn't read a map, but could travel anywhere and get to any place he needed to go. He couldn't spell much but he spell love to his family unconditionally. He was a man of giving but also a man of taking.

I have very fond memories of uncle when I was little and growing up. I lived with them for a while when my mom moved to Hamilton in 1979. I truly cared and loved him dearly.

Please rest in peace uncle Sim, please give nanna, poppa and my friend Pete a hug and kiss for me. Please tell them how much I miss them and love them, I will see them soon. love you!

No comments: