Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Craving the Pumpkin


I don't remember ever having a pumpkin craved with me as a child.. I think I enjoy watching baba and Miss Diva craving pumpkins together... Quality time together. She really didn't think so!

                                                       Drawing the face on the pumpkin.
                                                        first the mouth, the the nose..
                            eyes and we are done with the face...next, it was to to start craving.......
 she wasn't impressed when baba opened the lid to the pumpkin...to messy, she kept saying
 she kept running away from it and saying no, I'm not doing it! when we would ask her to put her hand inside.
 finally.. with lots of coaxing and promises of smarties, she finally but her hand in there...but not for long...it was luck that I caught her hand inside the pumpkin...silly girl
                                       look mama...I found seeds....as she flicks them on the floor
               she kept saying all night "happy pumpkin".....she was happy when it was done!

No comments: