Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Heavy Heart!!!!


Jason's granddad has been recently diagnoised with stage 1 lung cancer. This makes my heart heavy and very sad. I enjoy spending time with him and I also enjoy cooking for him. He truly loves spending time with our princess and he cherishes every moment they are together. He was scared that he wouldn't get to meet her because our waiting was so long.

Finally, she arrived home and he was thrilled. She was very cautious of new people but grandpa Brook won her over with SMARTIES. He never fails to have them when we see him and she knows that as well.
 This picture brings tears to my eyes. You can see the pride and love that she painted all over grandpa's face. She loves to have stories and especially when grandpa is reading. I am so glad that 2 of Jason's grandparents got to meet her. I wish daily that my grandparents was here to see her.
                                                Totally absorbed in the love and the book

No comments: