Monday, May 27, 2013

Pondering....

This weekend I was preparing for Miss Diva's fourth birthday. My heart and mind can't help but travel to China , where there is a very special lady, our birth mom. I think about how her heart must be breaking right around this time. When she was due to deliver such a beautiful little girl and for whatever reason she couldn't parent her, must break her heart.
 She will know that her precious little girl will be turning four this year. She will not be able to wish her a Happy Birthday or see how big she is and how beautiful she.
 She will never be able to she the sass. I wonder if she herself is sassy like Miss Diva?
 She maybe never she how beautiful she really. She may look in the mirror and wonder if her little girl looks like her. I, myself wonder about who she looks like. Look at those eye lashes...they are so long and beautiful. Her China parents have to beautiful people !
 She may never see the silly side of the Diva and how she loves to lick you when she being silly. I do know this, we will never forget her. Her little girl is now our little girl and she is loved dearly. I will wish her Happy Birthday for both of us.
                             These are some cookies I have made for the birthday party.
                                                        oh how I love sugar cookies

                                                              rice krispie shoes...

No comments: