Thursday, February 13, 2014

update on form

so had a email come through from our agency and they do not expect any slowdown because of this form. also, they are expecting our approval by the end of February. So exciting. I can wait until I know our dossier is sent to China.

also, this is a busy weekend for us. We are getting together with friends, Shawn, Jen and Zachery. She has been battling colon cancer and we miss hanging out with them. As of right now she is cancer free but doing chemo as a precaution.

Sunday we are getting together with friends to finally celebrate CYN with them I know there is a lot happening with the one family and they need time out.

Also, it's valentine's day tomorrow and I have the 2 sweetest valentines in the entire world.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE...(especially a little boy somewhere in China)we love you!
look how little she was....my 2 sweethearts

No comments: