Sunday, December 7, 2014

1:40 am

This time change and jet leg is getting to me and Madisyn. We are both up and playing with computers, while Jason sleeps. I feel so dizzy and congested. The air is so dry in these rooms and to make it even better, the people that stayed in our room before us smoked in here. I constantly have a headache.

Madisyn and I both fell asleep last night around 6:30pm. I tried keeping us busy but she would fall asleep standing, sitting, laying - it really didn't matter. She is doing wonderful, though. There hasn't been one tear! I swear the floor is softer than the beds here. My ribs are hurting and my legs are tingling, but I am happy to be in China and so close to holding our son.

I will send pictures as soon as we arrive back to the hotel this afternoon.

Thank you to the people that donated to Dru's toothpaste and toothbrush donations. We have a whole bag to give. Also, a bag of knitted hats, mittens and pants. I think we are going to buy some toys and formula to donate as well. A BIG THANK YOU!

Love from Nanjing
Em, Jason and Madisyn







No comments: