Saturday, February 13, 2016

it's been a while.......



It's been quite sometime since I wrote on here. It's been quite the year needless to say. I will try and be better now that things have calmed down a little around here.

Dru's surgery in October went really well and I am so pleased with that. We have a follow up appointment coming up in march with the 3v1 clinic at McMaster the first week in march. He has started speech therapy again and looks forward to "Emma"day, which is Fridays.

After that, came Christmas which was very quite for us and no drama..I loved it! Just me, Jason and the kids. I loved every minute of the time I had alone with my little family. It was nice and time well deserve by Jason and I. We tend to take for granted the quality time needed with just us 4. It was good for the soul.

The new year has arrived and things are going well. Madisyn is doing very well. I am homeschooling her a little. I feel there are things that they are not teaching anymore (ie, cursive writing) which is important to me, so I am teaching her this. We are doing a little math as well. She is now reading novels and finding her head buried a book is a every day thing now. I love that she loves to read. Makes me a little giddy!

We are doing well. We are getting prepared for Florida. I am more excited than the kids I think. I have never been to Disneyworld, so this is new for me too. Cannot wait. I will post pictures.

Anyway, Jason and I are doing great! The kids are doing great! Life doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: