Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cooler weather

Last weekend, I had a dentist appointment in the morning, Miss Diva still has issues with me(mama) walking away and she can't see me. So Jason decided that he would walk to downtown Kitchener Farmer's market with her while I went to the dentist. So, it was cold and a little windy the friday before, we decided to try mittens on her because it was suppose to be the same kind of weather the next day. Here is Miss Diva showing of  her pretty pink mittens and liking that they kept her hands nice and warm. We tried the hat but she was having no part of that!


 This is saturday morning. It was cold and Jason said she wanted to wear her hat and her mittens and he covered her with a blanket. He said before he walked passed Guelph street, this is what miss diva was doing...sleeping. I guess she was toasty warm and had a snooze. What a sweetheart!

No comments: