Sunday, June 3, 2012

Miss Diva's 3rd birthday party

 I couldn't fine wrapping paper with hello Kitty on it....so I did the next best thing....I made my own...
                                           The loot bags for her guest....so excited to see our friends
                                               The table decorated for the big event.
                                              happy birthday miss diva....we love you
 we played pin the bow on hello kitty....I thought this was a cute game because most of the kids were 3 and this was a simple.
                                                              window decorations
                                                               muffins I made
 the start of the Hello Kitty cake..and I apologize now, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. Hopefully someone else has one.

                                         The birthday girl showing of her Hello Kitty braclet
                                                                       guest





                                  the birthday girl pinning her bow...she was laughing really hard


                                                         opening presents





                                                              like 2 peas in a pod
                                                         look @ that smile
                                                        miss diva's birthday loot!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like you had a great party!! can't believe she's 3 already!

Wenni Donna said...

Your daughter is very cute and adorable. Hope she had a great birthday party. My twins are going to be celebrating their birthday next week. Birthdays for twins are twice the effort indeed, but we are very excited. The party will be at one of the amazing event locations in the city and I’m hoping everyone will enjoy.