Monday, December 31, 2012

farewell 2012 ....welcome2013

Just the other day, I was sitting in the chair and looking out the window. The snow was falling and the wind was blowing hard. Immediately, I was so thankful for a warm house, a wonderful little girl and an amazing husband. 2012, has been a great year for us. It's been the first full year that we spent as a family of three. She has brought us pure joy and filled our hearts with love.

Jason returning to work, shortly after the new year, sent our"normal" for the last 9 months into a tail spin. Baba out of the house by 3:30 am, momma doing everything during the day and Miss Diva having to go everywhere with me during the day was all something we had to get use too.Baba was such a wonderful blessing to me with my daycare kids.

Miss Diva's had her 3rd birthday, june 2,2012, which brings all kinds of emotions, schedules and parties to the table. We celebrated with her here, but constantly thought of our birth mom in China.

My mom decided she was moving back, came and things didn't work out the way she had planned. This made me very sad and a little angry. She returned to Newfoundland and that's where she continues to live.

Purchased and put together miss diva's play structure. This was like a 3 week project.

Jason's granddad was diagnois with lung cancer, his mom moved home to care for him and we try to spend as much time as possible with him because miss diva loves him.


Fencing the back yard...which as make us very happy and keeps us a little safer

Our friends traveled to China to bring home their second little girl, which we are dying to meet and trying to keep everyone healthy.

Then the holidays. Plus working from 7:30am to sometimes to 8:30 pm makes for a busy life.

People have asked me what my New Year's Resolution is for 2013.Well, I have a few things I want to do. First, I want to get more organized. Second, I want to spend more time with the three of us doing things together. Experiences is what makes life worth living. Third, I want to worry less and trust more and last, I want to live like there is no tomorrow.

Good bye 2012.....excited to see what 2013 brings..

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!





No comments: