Thursday, June 20, 2013

Heavy Heart...Praying for Teresa


Just recently, there has been a little girl , who is from China, had another chance at life. She had a heart transplant. Little Teresa is struggling but fighting for her life. There are people praying for this little girl all around the world.

I follow her mother's blog and wait for updates. I am having a very hard time looking at the pictures without tears filling my eyes. She is such a fighter and a little princess. I cannot even imagine what her parents are feeling right now.

God, knows best! He is the creator and healer. He sees the future and knows our path. Many prayers are said in hope that this little princess can be a testimony to his goodness and mercy.

Teresa, I've never met you but you have shown me what life is , what laughter is and love is. May I learn from you how to trust God for is protection and guidance in my life. Stay strong little princess, I would love to see you dance again.

Love
The Schraud Family

No comments: