Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June Cuteness

Did I ever mention how blessed I feel to have this little girl as my daughter? Just the other night I was standing in her room while she was sleeping with tears in my eyes, thinking about how wonderful and beautiful she is. Sometimes it's hard to believe that she is really home.

 If you can't tell or haven't noticed, this little girl is in love with Hello Kitty. I remember when we went to visit her orphanage, her nanny had a cell phone and it's case had Hello Kitty on it. I keep wondering if she was permitted to play with it sometimes?
                                                                     so sweet!
                                                                  concentrating
                                                     doing some sort of dancing move
                             Well, hello there Princess. You have beautiful long blonde hair.
 For her birthday, miss diva was given some money and a Toys R Us card. (Thank you Auntie Melissa, Uncle Jeff and Kaleb). So, we took her shopping. She thought it was wonderful to be able to buy whatever she wanted. One of the things she wanted was a flash light. She picked the bubble bee flash light and was a very happy camper with her decision.
                                                         Look how tall I am getting!!!
                                                           so precious and beautiful
                                                       she looks so grown up in the picture

No comments: