Thursday, September 19, 2013

3rd week in

Well, what can I say? The princess is doing wonderful in school and the teacher is awe of her abilities to read, write and be quite the observer in and out of the classroom.

Last Thursday it was meet the teacher. I was excited to see where she spending her time and what her classroom looked like. The last picture of her class in June was like a bomb went of. BUT, new teacher, things seem to be a lot different.While we were looking around the classroom, I noticed there were pictures posted of the children doing different activities. I noticed in all the outside pictures, Miss Diva seemed to be alone but busy. so when I got a chance to talk with the teacher, she explained.

Miss diva would be the child with a clip board and pencil in hand, ready to go outside and observe her world. She would write stories and then tell them to all three staff in her class, and the same story, all three times. According to Mrs, Bishop, this is amazing for a four year old. She said she is a very smart girl and is all about learning. I was so proud of her and she made my heart swell with pride.

Great job miss diva.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my princess daddy loves you