Wednesday, January 22, 2014

christmas photos

I know this is a little late but we've been busy! We had a great Christmas and I wish every one is like this with one slight change...my mom to be with us.
 These are some treats that I made along with all the yummy cookies and cakes. I love this time of the year.
                      A picture from the crazy ice storm we had. We lost 3 big branches off our maple tree in the front of the house. I was a little sad. I really like that tree. Helps keep the house cool in the summer.
 Miss diva and her baba made a gingerbread train together, while momma went shopping.
                                            Christmas eve photo with Jason's side of the family
                                                       opening her stocking
                                             her kitchen centre...she danced around when she saw this
                                    the hello kitty chair that nanny budgell gave her..she loves it
 Jason with his IJP stuff from momma and miss diva, he was so surprised..love surprising him
hello kitty lego

No comments: