Friday, January 17, 2014

Sorry I've haven't blogged but.....

It has been a very busy couple of months around here. I haven't been feeling the greatest and then Christmas came. Our Christmas was quite and I really liked that. No drama, no traveling and most of all there was no one I love and care for really ill. A lot to be thankful for.

Miss Diva wanted only two things from Santa this year. A new kitchen centre and Hello kitty lego. I will post about that later.

The thing that kept us busy the most was preparing our paperwork for second adoption. We finally have everything completed, signed and as of today, Children's Bridge has received our completed dossier for China. We are very very nervous about the second but quite excited as well.Our recommendation is for a male child up to 36 months of age with unilateral cleft lip and palate. I can't wait to share our story as we travel this journey to our son.

Please pray for us and for him. Mostly for him. His safety, health and most of all his heart. We need prayers as we continue this path for strength, guidance and for God to provide all the financial stuff too.

Stay tune for the complete story



No comments: