Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Disney......The house and club house

We really enjoyed our vacation in Florida....The kids had a blast and cannot wait until we get to do it again. This is all very new to weeman. It was interesting to watch him explore this new world around him. Touching the big leaves, the warm rocks floating down the lazy river. Life is great when you have great friends to spend it will.

                                                   Little Dru by the lazy River
                                                   me and my babies...I am so blessed
  This is the house we rented....thishouse is huge inside and to big for me. I thought about cleaning all those bathrooms and floors...no thank you. I will keep my little house!
 Weeman playing in the water fro the hot tub....did I mention that we were a little spoiled for this week.
                                                     Miss Diva and her little friend Ailee
                                    Miss Diva and her little friend Maelyn running off to play.

No comments: