Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Magic Kingdom....

The first sign I could capture with Disney on it....I was so excited. I think I was worse than the kids.


                          Disneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
 All the kids...excluding James who was already at a different park.....love these girls and the little man so much.
                                            Mickeyyy!
 The very famous castle....Madisyn screamed with excitement when she saw this for the very first time. I love to see my kids happy and excited.....
 The ferry across to the island to the magic kingdom.....Dru loved the boat ride
 Miss Diva scanning in with her band...she loved how it turned green around like Mickey's head...oh the little memories
Baba getting ready to scan in.....do you like the shirt I bought him? I thought it was a perfect shirt for him...love you baba.

No comments: