Monday, March 19, 2012

10 months home

Today I think constantly of one thing....how blessed I am to have such a beautiful baby girl. She makes my heart happy and beaming with pride.

On the other side of this world, I think about a mom whose heart could be broken with the decision she made that was in the best interest of her little girl. For whatever those reasons maybe, she is apart of our life, family and world. There is not a day that goes by that I don't pray for this lady, for peace, comfort and love.

Miss Diva must of had beautiful parents! She is beautiful, funny, calm, and most of all loving. My dream is to someday take her back to her homeland and see where she came from. I miss Hohhot, the crazy driving, the view from the hotel window, the rickashaws going down the street with so much cardboard piled on it , it was unbelievable, the peace that covered my body when I held Wang Feng Yan for the first time. I will never forget China!!! I fell in love with this place!

My heart breaks knowing the welfare institutions are full of children, children who have lost their families. Children who just want to have a family of their own, a momma, baba and a hug when they fall, a kiss goodnight and family that cares about them. God knows the desire of my heart and I want another child from China.

To my daughter's china mommy, we think about you!

No comments: