Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Rough Day!

 On tuesday morning Miss Diva woke in a not so happy mood. I am not sure why she was so unhappy but it for sure had been the worse since we came home from China. Jason and I count our blessing everyday on how well she settled in. I know things could have been a lot harder then what they were. I am following a blog where the child is heading banging everything as a coping measure and grieving hard. Which, in the long run is a good thing. At least there was a strong attachment.

I am not sure what trigger Miss diva's mood but everything from a motorcycle going down the street, to the mattress delivery guys taking away the old mattress to momma having a shower without her in the bathroom. The mattress guys came with the new mattress and took the old. She followed them to the end of the driveway crying"no, momma's bed". This broke my heart, she is not going to do well with change and I am so not looking forward to having to leave her with someone. I know we need to do it but I am scared for her and for us and for YeYe and Grammie because they are the first ones to get this pleasure.

Anyway, wednesday rolled around and she was her normal self. She had an"emotional" day I guess. I love her so much and it's hard to see her go thorough this and there is nothing we can do.

Love you Yan Yan.

No comments: