Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Frozen 5th birthday


I always worry about making birthday cakes. I just don't have enough experience to feel confident about doing it. Anyway, I've always made Miss Diva's and I actually enjoyed doing this one.

I used  sixlet candy, and her FROZEN figurines and a little buttercream icing and fondant.

She loved it and thought it was pretty neat that the ice cubes was blinking different colours.

 





For a couple of weeks now, whenever I would be walking, I would keep my eyes peeled for twigs.. I brought a few home and painted them white. Then I put them in a candle holder with what looked like ice pieces and hung blue and white rock candy from them.I thought they looked great and the kids loved looking at them





This is the under covered patio where I had the tables set up for the girls to eat. It was so much fun doing this party. I had a blast and I loved how it turned out.


I had a basket in Miss Diva's room with some books in it. I brought it out, had Jason sketch me out a sleigh on paper, cut it out, painted it brown and stuck it on the sides for Sven's sleigh. I ordered the blue boxes for her goodies to give to friends, which kind of looks like ice blocks.





These were some of the FROZEN balloons I ordered of line. She loved them and so did her friends. They were a lot bigger than I thought.



                             Game of Pin the Nose on Olaf




These were some treats that I had made up for the girls to take home. Inside this one there are pretzels, marshmallows, carrot candy and chocolate chips.



Miss Diva and one of her friends from school. They play so well together and she is a special kid as well. She is a heart baby and full of life.













                            Playing Pin the Nose on Olaf




All of her friends that came to help celebrate her birthday. She is one blessed little girls to have these friends





Opening presents with mama. She got a lot of new toys, money and gift cards. Thank you everyone.
Swinging her her little friend from Mandarin school.....Marialena...she is one blessed little girl.


          HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART, WE LOVE YOU 2 THE MOON AND BACK

No comments: