Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rhubarb People

So, this week, I cut down my rhubarb because it was huge and growing bigger than my house. Well, not quite but it just underneath miss diva's window.

After I cut it down, I put the leaves under the shade umbrella we had set up for miss diva's birthday party on Saturday. I put out a bunch of different toys for the kids to play with but the girls found another use for these leaves.

RHUBARB PEOPLE.....that's what they were..silly girls. Doesn't miss V look lovely? she is a firecracker and gotta love the spice and energy most of the time.
 







Miss Diva was having so much fun. She was yelling "look, mama, I am a rhubarb kid." She loves to play with miss V and they get along most of the time


                                               Our beautiful girls posing...gotta love them

                                Little Miss A, she wasn't so sure about being a rhubarb person
                 Little miss V now being a peacock...she is an amazing little girl with lots of spunk!
                                                         Her new hair do she said.
                                                                    Mr. Millar

No comments: